Cobalt Blue Sea Glass Bracelet

I've been selling handmade jewelry online for a little over a year now. I'm not about to quit my day job, but the money I make helps to pay the bills and is quite helpful now, since my hours have been cut at my full-time job.

Running a small online store is a lot harder than I imagined when I started... I thought I'd put my jewelry in and the people would just buy it...lol... between promoting my store and my items, answering emails, shopping around for the best quality supplies, at the cheapest prices, packaging, shipping, and finally more creating new jewelry, it's been pretty hard.

Has anyone else started their own online business where they are selling actual product? Share your experiences!!


Cobalt Blue Sea Glass Bracelet

5 wonderfully frosted pieces of cobalt blue sea glass adorn this bracelet. The sea glass is accented with mother of pearl polished shell beads. The sea glass used for this piece are all authentic pieces of sea glass and the only alteration to these ocean gems are the holes drilled to make the bracelet (and a warm water/mild dish soap bath after they were plucked from the surf) A beautiful bracelet...perfect for the sea glass enthusiast or anyone who loves the beach & the ocean!

(Enlarge your house with glue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment