Brown Beach Glass Earrings


Brown Beach Glass Earrings

I've always loved walking on the beach checking out the shells that were left behind by the tides and one day I found a piece of beach glass. It was very smooth,rounded at the edges and had a strange frosting on it.

After finding my 1st piece, I was hooked and always look for pieces. Just recently, I took my crafting hobby to more of a part-time venture and have found there's a great demand for jewelry made with beach glass.

I haven't yet used one of my finds in my jewelry making, but I've found some very reliable beach glass sources and have made a few pieces of beach glass jewelry for my shop (some of the photos of these pieces have been added on this site)
Does anyone else work with beach glass in their crafts? Any collector's of beach glass?

0 comments:

Post a Comment