Are Americans really that ill?


Americans take some form of medication every single day. I think this is an awful high amount. Their questions are Americans really that ill, that we need to consume so much medication. Where other countries do not consume this much medication? What do you think? do we consume too much medication? Is it because we really need it, or we just do as the doctors say? Is the pharmaceutical companies, just pushing their drugs on us, and the doctors go along for monetary benefit? Do other countries have access to as much medication, and choose not to take it?

I believe it's all about the money the pharmaceutical companies make, they are not interested in curing disease, but rather maintaining it, insuring life-long profits.
Doctors don't get actual cash rewards for pushing pharmaceuticals but they do get benefits, like a week in the Caribbean with their family. Still a reward for pushing more drugs.

I often wonder if anyone reads the warning labels that accompany the drugs, I don't think so. Otherwise how could they allow these toxic chemicals in their bodies.
I don't take any pharmaceuticals, for me, I'd go to a doctor for a proper diagnosis and research what herbs to use for that ailment. So far, every herb I’ve used has worked faster, better and for longer duration than any drug ever prescribed to me. Since most drugs come from plants and herbs, I think, why not go to the source and eliminate the harmful chemicals.

It's worked wonder for me and I'll never take another pharmaceutical if I can help it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment