Cat in a pot


Cat in a pot

I am continuing the story of the stray kitties brought to our shrubs by the stray momma cat. They are actually starting to get used to us, even mom who has been a stray for a very long time. I am hoping within the next week, we will be able to get them to the shelter for adoption. I am hoping to get mother cat there too, but I do not think she will safely go. I am allergic to cats so her biting or scratching me is not an option, plus I do not know what she might have. I just read in the paper today that our town has canceled its contract with the county animal shelter, so I am unsure if they will even take them. Other counties have said no. I want them to go where they will be loved, and taken care of.

Anyway they kind of stay up on the porch now, and the little boy loves my cucumber pots. Here is a pic of him sleeping in it. I try to encourage them to stay out of it, but I don't want them to think I am being mean and destroy the bond we have built. They let my kids hold them, and pet them, not mom though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment