123Print's photostream


Since I was little, I've always been creative. Always knew what looked best. Never really jumped into scrapbooking, it's ridiculously expensive, but always knew how to.

My best friends birthday was in the beginning of august. And another close friend, as well. I made them both personalized birthday cards, I wish I would have taken a picture of one of them. Pretty paper, with a white mat and a black frame, with a big ornate monogram in the middle. They're really pretty, and really easy to make, and if you have the paper and a die-cut thing, it takes no time at all. I also put tiny silk flowers in matching colors around the top corner of one or two. My friends loved them. My best friend keeps hers taped to her mirror.

Try 123Print. They brings you the market’s best and high quality card designs at affordable prices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment