You must try Straight Talk!

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

Along with sister companies TracFone and Net10, Straight Talk is a prepaid wireless service that offers a $45-per-month unlimited talk, text and Web plan, as well as a smaller 1,000-minute, 1,000-text and 30-megabyte data plan for $30.


<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IyZCCCPjqz0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was static when I came across Straight Talk, my husband and I moved from a contract to Straight Talk for $45.00 unlimited plan.  We now only pay $90.00 for cell phone usage per month and have placed an auto refill so that we do not have to do this monthly. We cannot believe the savings as we were paying approximately $125.00 each month per person. I cannot believe the value for money we get as Straight Talk uses Verizon and AT&T signal towers meaning we have uninterrupted calls.

 

Straight talk provides everything you need in a cell phone service making them the best option there is. They use trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung. With a nationwide coverage, no contracts, and no credit checks, Straight Talk monthly plans truly give you value for your money. Now I can call a friend anytime I want and don’t have to worry with getting socked with a huge cell bill. 

 

I love the idea of saving a ton of money and feeling richer by cutting my cell phone bill in half! If you also love that idea then you must try Straight Talk!  Take it from me because mom knows best!

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment