Tracfone - simpler, cheaper, better

This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.

My husband just wasn't using his cell phone so we canceled his service. Then he found himself one day without a phone. It was unplugged (don't ask!). I decided to buy him the Tracfone which my uncle also has and likes. This is a pay as you talk phone and perfect for my husband. I think it is perfect for young children too who are not old enough to want to chat with their friends but want to call you for a ride or you want to find out when they will be done with soccer.

I bought the Tracfone at CVS for $10.00. I then bought a card which you will see in whatever store in which you go. The cards are for various amounts of time. I started out with a $20.00 card for 60 minutes. At the time my husband didn't quite understand and spent ½ hour on this phone!!

Yesterday I bought another card and got him another 60 minutes. It's great just for him to have so I can call him if he isn't in his room and vice versa.

Tracfone offers so many features!

  • There are no contracts. You will not have to sign anything with anyone.
  • You can find brand name phones from leading manufacturers like Motorola, Kyocera, LG, Nokia and Samsung. Choose from simple "Candy Bar" phones, to Bluetooth®-enabled "Smart" phones.
  • 1 year service cards give you so much more — receive double minutes for the life of your TracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00.
  • You can text message but you will have to buy a card just for that purpose.
  • You'll have coverage around the country. The rate is the same wherever you are including overseas.
  • This is a small, lightweight phone weighing less than 3 ounces. My husband doesn't have to carry anything heavy or complex with him.
  • It has an alarm, hands free speaker and can handle 500 telephone numbers. The Tracfone has 20 ringtones, voicemail, call waiting and caller id. It also came with a battery charger.
  • The battery talk time is about 6 ½ hours and the standby time is about 2 weeks or so.
  • The Tracfone shows on the clear display how many minutes are left which comes in very handy.
  • My husband doesn't have to try to find it because he just would not be able to. My husband's phone is not a flip phone so he doesn't have to worry about breaking a nail.
  • His Tracfone is made by Motorola. There are other phones that are more expensive and do more but I wanted one as basic as one could be.

Many real TracFone customers rave about their monthly plans. Here is what some of their real TracFone customers thought:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qDbhrCU19j0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment