Lovely mystic topaz ring

mystic topaz ring


I just had my 6th sale yesterday, yippee. I sold this lovely mystic topaz ring, I hope the buyer loves it as much as I do.

you can go to etsy and run a search on an item you want, from there click on the item that looks most like what you are aksing for, this will take you to the shop that is selling it...

you can also run a search for the seller, use a this as a search criteria and you need to have the name of the seller, or part of it, for example my shop name is Jelvehdesigns, if you say designs a million shops will come up, but if you ask for the full name or just Jelveh then my shop comes up...

there is also catagories on the side bar to the left that lead you to items and shops, or gift guides or showcases or one of my favorite if the feature called Pounce, where you get to see the most recently sold items or the undiscoverd items this is a random find...I POUNCE when I am just looking for color or other trends in sales...

you can buy by Color, a feature that lets you choose the colors you like and once you click on one, the items with the color in their photos come up, there are endless ways to find items on etsy...let me know if you have any questions...

0 comments:

Post a Comment