Happiness without marrying a first love


I was thinking about my first love the other day, and realized that as much as I loved the man I am now not in love with him like I was when I was younger. I then wondered how many people; who when given the opportunity, would reconnect with their first love and even marry them.

I am actually happy that I didn't marry the man, and had the opportunity to live my life as it has been. I don't think that I would even want to reconnect with the man.

Marrying your first love sounds sweet and everything but is it always a good idea?

I think sometimes a first love might be more of a lust thing than love, maybe because it's your first love you don't really know what love can feel like? I'm not telling people to not marry their first love because I think it would be really romantic, I'm just thinking that it isn't always a good idea.

What have your experiences been?

0 comments:

Post a Comment