Treasures from the Sea Bracelet- Sea Glass

One of my latest bracelet creations using 5 beautifully frosted, deep green pieces of sea glass.


Treasures from the Sea Bracelet- Sea Glass

After months and months of shop owners imploring Etsy to allow shop stats, Etsy announced late last week they have teamed with Google Analytics to provide shop owners with statistics for their stores.

Google offers free stats with their Analytics program and set-up takes less than 10 minutes. It's great new tool for etsy shop owners who having been looking for stats on where and how people are viewing their shop.

More importantly, owners that advertise their Etsy shops can see the results of these ads and know which ads are worth their hard-earned dollars and which ads are missing the mark.

Most of my advertising is done through word of mouth at craft fairs and through Etsy's promotional forums and Analytics provides me with a breakdown of when my promoting on-site is most effective, how often someone clicks on my Etsy mini from my blogs or here at myLot, etc.

At least now, if I choose to advertise on the internet or in a craft magazine, I'll have daily stats letting me know if my advertising dollars have been well spent.
For those with etsy shops, log in & go to "your etsy" scroll down the page and you should find a link for "web analytics in the right hand column. Click there and you are on your way. There are also many great tutorials on the Etsy site, in the business forums on how to set-up and understand your stats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment