A stray cat


A stray cat

A stray cat decided to have kittens in our shrubs. I have no idea why she picked us because our dog hates cats. Anyway they are the cutest little fluff balls, and my kids have named them smokey and the bandit. I called animal control to see if they could come get them, and find them a home. They said no it is not an emergency. Now these stray cats have been a problem in the neighborhood for years. People chase them away, because they eat the birds, squirrels, and generally climb all over your house and cars. The family who supposedly owned said cats denies this. So now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. I am severely allergic to cats, my dog severely dislikes them, but there they are innocent with no where to go. My kids love watching them play, and to avoid looking cruel, I give them some food, and fresh water everyday. My husband says they will never leave now, but the mom who I have never fed before has never left anyway. She has decided our bush is her home, and has been for a couple of years. I hope to find a solution, and a loving home before the kittens start having kittens. What should I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment