Stupid People!

I shouldn't be surprised or amazed, but this was the act of a person going to college. I got a brand new telephone today from a friend of mine, who is going to college. She got it a few weeks ago and complained that the reception was horrible and that no one could hear her. I just took a look at the telephone and found out what the problem with the phone was. I almost hate to admit that I found the problem because it is such a stupid mistake. The hand set was plugged into the line in slot. DUH! She plugged the line into the hand set hole. HUMMMM maybe that could make the difference? I was kind of intrigued because the hand set didn't sit in the cradle properly, and then I got to looking closely and found the error. So, I got a new phone because of someones lack of thinking and reasoning.

What things have happened that makes you wonder about people's intelligence? Let's face it, every minute of every day there is someone out there that is doing something not quite so bright, lets share the dim bulbs actions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment