Making one choice and diversing on another

I am sitting here about to turn off the light and get some sleep when I heard a crash in my newly cleaned lower car port. I spent today cleaning and cleaning and cleaning the darned thing so that we can cut the scrap wood that was given to me to help heat the house this winter...and it will be stacked in the cleaned area. Seems to be a no brainer, no being irritated kind of thing, right?

Not so. I plan each day’s activities on my dry erase board. I have lists of things to do around this place that don't quit. Everything from cleaning the leaves from the neighbor's oak tree out of my yard (I ABSOLUTELY HATE, LOATHE, DETEST, OAK LEAVES WITH THOSE LITTLE PRICKLEY THINGS ON THEM!!) to special cleaning jobs I want to get done in the house. I feel so much better when I can wipe a chore off the board. Anyhow two days in a row my boy friend has come in with something to do other than what I have scheduled to do. Friday afternoon in the 100 degree heat it was getting a load of the wood and bringing it to my house and unloading it. (That really helped my aches pains and feeling sick) Saturday it was going to another neighbor's house and getting another load of wood, in the heat, and unloading it at the house. (That shot the crap out of that list) The he said after we finished unloading the wood that Sunday "WE" needed to clean out the lower carport so "WE" can start cutting the wood and stacking it. So, I cleaned the carport today and shot the list all to you know where, AGAIN!

My question for all of you is: Do you make plans to do one thing, and the person you love or are involved with changes them for you? Does it aggravate you as much as it does me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment