My love has a new job

We got great news yesterday. My love has a new job. We were very happy with this news because we are moving and the job is in area where we will be living. The mill he had been working was not a great place to work. It was taking a toll on him physically and mentally.

Today we learned that the job we thought would be first shift is actually a second shift position. The upside is that the money is really good. The downside is that my evenings will be without him by my side. I actually cried when he told me this news.

We are hoping that he will be able to move to first shift soon. Until then I will travel to his place of work every night to have dinner with him. I will nap during the evening so I can spend time with him when he gets home. We will adjust.

Love this man and am happy that he has a better job.

How would you adjust to having someone you love having around not be around?

0 comments:

Post a Comment