The Devil's Double

A fire argues?


I've watched 5 movies last night because I wasn't having an internet connection. But at least I have seen the movies which I have been keeping for some months now

One of it is The Devil's Double. I think it wasn't shown in my country. I thought it was a horror flick and downloaded it since mom is a horror movie fanatic. So I watched it and found out it was actually based on a true story of Latif Yahia, an Iraqi soldier who was chosen by Uday Hussein, Saddam Hussein's oldest son, to be his double. The film shows how cruel and maniac Uday is. Well, I don't know much about Sadam Hussein and his family.

If this is true, I am really amazed to know that they really find people that looks like them to stand as their double. They're rich and powerful and you can never say to them. This is a must-watch film for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment