How do you spend/utilize your leisure time?



Some people prefer to spend their time outdoors. Other people prefer to spend their leisure time indoors. Would you prefer to be outside or would you prefer to be inside for your leisure activities? Why is it so?

If I had to choose where to spend my leisure time, I would rather spend it outdoors, I spend all my working hours inside at desk either in class or here in the hostel. When I have some free time, I want to completely change my environment. Getting outdoors gives me a new perspective and helps clear my mind.

Being outdoors gives me the opportunity to try new things, see new sights and meet new people. Staying indoors means reading a book or watching televisions. Sometimes it involves visiting with friends. Those are all relatively inactive. Being outdoors means a chance to stretch our mental and physical muscles. We can go hiking in an area we have never been before. We can go swimming or rafting on the river. We can go on a nature walk with a friends and rangers and learn about flowers and trees. We can visit all the outdoor monuments in our city that We have never seen before. In each case, we are doing something that will help us to relax while also enjoying the excitement of something new.

What about you? What do you say?

0 comments:

Post a Comment