Shopping Alone


Because of how bad I have been feeling. I thought of going out to do my shopping alone.I called Hiro when I got to the train station. I heard the disappointment in his voice. being he worries about me more now. So,I went to buy my daughters stuff and buy my shirts. I was happy to find them for $3.99 instead of the $7.99 I saw them for early in the month. I bought about 5 of them. Then i bought 2 packs of panties and one pair of sweat pants. also about 7 pairs of socks and then one pack of solid black socks.

I sat in a pizza place and took 4 bites of my huge slice and felt funny. I tossed it out and left. I was walking slow and easy. trying to not get dizzy. I went to the train and then hopped in a cab to go home. I have to go shopping with my neighbor to a new store. so I put $40 a side for that. I like buying clothes on sale. I hope your day was swell today.. did you go shopping?

0 comments:

Post a Comment