Get an Android on Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

I heard about Straight Talk on a TV commercial, researched and read reviews online because I wasn't sold on it yet. I can't believe how easy and straightforward this is (hence the name). I came home hoping I didn't make a bad purchase, but followed the easy activation directions and activated my phone online in a few minutes. It was too easy! I had a Samsung with all the works and a fancy plan that I was overpaying for. This phone is great. I talk a little and text moderately, sometimes a lot, so it works for me. Coverage is great here in the city of Chicago. I'm happy with my purchase but happier that I'm saving a TON of money. I was paying $90 a month for "regional" coverage. I'm paying $30/month with Straight Talk for nationwide coverage! That's a HUGE annual savings! If you can't decide, do what I did. Hook, line and sinker.

With Straight Talk, you don't have to worry about contracts, surprise bills or credit checks. You can say goodbye to activation, reactivation, termination fees and humongous cellphone bills because Straight Talk has an All You Need Plan that meets the needs of heavy users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data. The Unlimited Plan, which includes, calls, texts, picture messaging and web services only costs $45 a month. That's unlimited usage for only $499 a year! Plus, 411 calls are also included for no extra charge. Just imagine what you can buy with all the money you will save.

As if that is not enough, you can even get an Android on Straight Talk.

Straight Talk also enables you to make International Long Distance Calls from your home, cellphone or landline. You would be crazy to still be on a contract if you can have Everything you need with Straight Talk at very low cost.

You should Call a friend and tell them to sign up with you.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Post a Comment