My Farmville Farm


How long does it take to get fed up with a game? I was ploughing away on my Farmville farm (and singing a happy, traditional ploughing song with a straw in my mouth) when I hit oil! A message popped up saying would I like to share it ... well, sure! Sharing is good. But then it put a message up saying that I was plowing on my farm and struck oil - black gold! I can't use all of it myself!

Grrrrr! Of course I can use all the fuel I can get (or trudge around harvesting, ploughing and sowing each plot individually, I suppose).

Seriously, though, I'm a rod to my own back! I have two Facebook accounts and a Farmville and Farmtown app on each. I used to be into horse racing but got tired of that. I reckon each game has a 'life' (depending on the person).

Do you (or have you) played online games? (Not necessarily Facebook ones). Did you find that there is a limited life to them and does it depend on whether you paid real money or is it just frustration with its limitations, lack of interest or a feeling that it was a waste of time? We all need relaxation and, for me, various patience (card) games and things like Bejewelled are the ones that supply that. It seems that 'Sim' type games are fun for a little while but soon pall!

0 comments:

Post a Comment