Grandparents & discipline


This always happens to me whenever I am at their house. When my daughter has done something she should not have done, I sometimes am strict with her and these are the times when my parent’s interfere telling that she is just a small child. I hate it when they do that! Now my daughter has learnt to run to them when I scold her or ask her to do something. I do agree grandparents can be a little lenient, but to the extent of spoiling the child? My father gives her chocolates everyday! I tell him not to do that and so he gives it to her without my knowledge. The child anyway comes running to me telling that grandpa gave her a chocolate. I am so frustrated. When will they learn and how do I make them understand? It has gone to the extent of me not taking my daughter to their place quite often just because they spoil her. What do I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment