Green & Brown Sea Glass Earrings

This mini-stack is in my other shop, 1000 Markets.


Green & Brown Sea Glass Earrings

Now that the shopping frenzy over the holiday weekend is over, how did all the Etsy shop owners here on myLot fare? Let's here about how your shop did? Anyone with any sales? Did you even get any hearts or an increase in views?I'll start it off....

I added a couple of items heading into Thanksgiving. One sold the day before Turkey-Day. I had another item purchased on Black Friday and a 3rd item sold on Cyber Monday. I don't think I had a lot of views, despite doing a bit of promoting, but I did add several hearts on individual items and in my shop. Hopefully these hearts will turn into a future sale of two.

It seemed like there were an awful lot of shop owners promoting quite frequently throughout the entire weekend and the threads I promoted in, seemed to get buried to the second and third page within minutes and I was lucky to even receive a view in the threads I promoted in... the good thing about promoting was 2 of the 3 sales I made were made because of the promoting I did.

Things went much better over the holiday weekend, than the first yr... maybe I learned from my experience last yr.

So let's here fromthe rest of the shop owners on Etsy... how did your shop fare over the holiday weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment