Ocean Mist sea Glass Bracelet

This 7 1/2" silver plated bracelet is adorned with five pieces of frosty clear/white sea glass. The sea glass is accented beautifully with 6mm round amazonite; a light, soft, misty blue-green. This wonderful bracelet is finsihed with a lobster clasp. Available in my Etsy.com shop


Ocean Mist sea Glass Bracelet

I finally had a chance to spend a lengthy amount of time at my crafting table this weekend. I have several craft shows right around the corner and I really needed to start building up my inventory, and I finished several bracelets and a half dozen pairs of earrings on Saturday night.

AC Moore's had a sale on polymer clay recently and I bought 5 packages. I'll probably be making some pendants/necklaces with a few packs and the remainder will be used to make holiday decorations/ornaments.

It'll be time to begin knitting scarves and hats, as the weather turns colder each morning and evening and I've already pulled out my "tubs" of yarn. I have some really nice skeins I purchased last spring that I'm looking forward to turning into a scarf/hat set.

So what are you working on or planning to make?

0 comments:

Post a Comment